Welcome to my little slice of cooking heaven. I love to cook and bake and want to share with you some of the wonderful things coming from my kitchen. Check back often, you never know what is next on my menu.


Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Homemade marshmallow creme

I made Whoopie Pies tonight and found no marshmallow creme in my pantry. So a recipe searching I went. Great results and very simple. I do recommend a stand mixer.

Homemade Marshmallow Creme
In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt. Mix with mixer on high speed for 10 minutes (or until thick). Add in icing sugar. Beat on low speed until well blended. Add vanilla and mix until blended. It's now ready to use or store. This recipe may be frozen for later use. Remove from freezer and stir until fluff is mixed. It can be kept in the refrigerated for up to 1 week. Stir well with a spoon before serving

From GroupRecipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment